Had sex while on birth control, have brown discharge during periods due, fever at night, stomach and breast pain, swollen ankles. Pregnancy?

I am 17 years old. I was sexually active with my boyfriend and the last time we had sex was probably around 2 weeks ago. I went off of birth control on monday when my boyfriend and I broke up. I started what I thought was my period 2 days later on wednesday, but it was only brown discharge . It stopped on thursday night. Besides that, I ve been getting fevers at night to the point where it makes it hard for me to sleep but the only thing wrong is that my stomach is hurting. I feel bloated, my breasts hurt a little bit, and my ankles were a little swollen this afternoon. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Hi Lauren,

It is probable that you may be pregnant. Please wait for your next periods to happen normally or for the next one month, whichever happens earlier.

If you do not get your periods after a month, then please do a home pregnancy test.

Hope your query is answered.