Had sex while I was ovulating, Am I pregnant ?

39 days since my first day of my last period. Had sex while I was ovulating. Took a home pregnancy test 3 days ago and it came back negative. I have had cramps all week, with lots of gas. Could I be pregnant or is something wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Okay so wait a second. If you do a test..and you might have done it too might be wrong? you might need to do it again if the symptoms continue? (Sorry for putting another question in here..)

Anonymous's Response

Repeat test after 1 week If still negative and you continue to have symptoms, then do a scan which is confirmatory along with blood HCG levls.

Anonymous's Response

Yeah and make sure you get a good, reliable test. Clear blue is a really good one to get.