Had sex when ovulating, sore breasts and cramps, mood swings, headaches, nausea. Pregnancy test negative. Can there be a possibility of pregnancy?

Hey . So I had a period on may 27 and ended on June 2 . Well me and my bf had sex on June 8 the day I was ovulating . I ve been having sore boobs cramps mood swings headaches and I ve been craving hot sauce . I ve also been a little nauseated as well . And tomorrow will be 2 weeks . I ve taken 3 tests and all came back negative but it was to early . I m supposed to start my period on June 30 . Could it possibly be that I m pregnant ??
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012