Had sex using withdrawal method, taken contraceptive pills also. Chances of pregnancy?

I had intercourse with my bf. He removed before seman comes. I already taken clr72 ecp 1.5mg tablet with in 36hrs. It can prevent my pregant? How i can conform? My next cycle of periods with ten days can i get my periods regular days or it will days. If my periods delay can i take mensovet plus(monthly periods tablet). Or i need to take one more clr72 ecp tablet with 72hrs. Can you please give right solution this above query.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012