Had sex using pull out method, took ipill. Periods not started yet. Any chances of pregnancy ?

I am 20 years old. I had sex with my boyfriend on 20th january for the first time. At first my boyfriend used a condom during first intercourse but pulled out while cuming. After that we had intercourse for like 3-4 times without any protection but everytime he pulled out while cuming. Apart from dat we were rubbing against each other so we are not sure of pre cums. I took ipill the next day within 15-16 hours. My periods date was 30th which is today and i get them in the morning but it has not started yet. I am scared. Is there any chance of getting pregnant???? Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013