Had sex using pull out method, anal sex while ovulating. How to test pregnancy other than the kit ?

Hi! I had sex and used the pull out method, He did not cum but idont know about the pre-cum, and I don t know if I m pregnant, it s 3 days before my period and I had anal sex when I was ovulating and he came in but I don t know if you can get pregnant from that, how can I tell if I m pregnant other than the pregnancy test and do you think I m pregnant, it has happened before, pull out method 5 days before my period but I got my period on the right day.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013