Had sex using pull out method. Took Ipill. Did not bleed. Not had periods yet. Reason?

Hello Ma am, Me and my Girlfriend were having an intimate moment after protected sexual intercourse and then, I inserted my copulatory organ in her vagina , but realizing that, I immediately removed it, and I am sure I did not cum inside her, but still, as a precautionary measure, we decided that she should take an iPill, so within 28 hours, she took the iPill. Last month, that is January 2013, she got her periods on 29th January, and this incident happened on 10th february. She took the pill at 7pm on 11th february. She hasnt yet gotten the periods. I am worried and so is she, kindly advise as to what should we do. I read other users and other websites too, which say that there is a minor bleeding which takes place after taking iPill, she did not bleed either. Is it time for me to start worrying???
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013