Had sex using pull out method. Having breast soreness, brownish discharge. Pregnancy test negative. Pregnant?

I had my period on 1/1/13 and had sex on 1/5/13 with my boyfriend. He penetrated me for less than 30 seconds without a condom, but then put one on right after. We did the pull-out method. He then again penetrated me on 1/19/13 without a condom but only for less than 30 seconds again on my ovulation day. He is certain that nothing came out while in the process. In the past week I ve been having symptoms of pregnancy but most of them got dismissed to be a result of something else. The main symptom I had was sore breasts that lasted about a week. Today I had a brownish colored discharge along with some light cramping all day. I took a pregnancy test this morning & it came out negative (I feel like I took it too soon). My expected period is in about 5 days. I m extremely scared that I am pregnant; what do you think?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013