Had sex using condoms. But the vaginal fluid touched the uncovered part of the penis. Risk of HIV?

hi, i am vipin , my question is that , last two days before , i did sex with two sex worker . with first one i use two condom and put my penis on her vagina , some time later i took my penis in my hand with the vagina fluid, and then again enter her in vagina, after intercourse i was go to another sex worker and starting sex with using one condom , and same here i took my penis in my hand with vagina fluid of her , and fluid touch my some part of uncoverd shaft, my question is 1. it is possible to get HIV if vagina fluid touch my uncovered shaft or hand. ? 2. how much time Hiv live in air ? 3. there is need for HIV test?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013