Had sex using condom with stranger, fingered vagina. Chance of HIV?

Hi Doctor.I am from South Africa. I recently had sex with a girl whom I don't know her sexual history that well but I used a condom. But I'm worried because when I fingered her vagina, ok I used my middle finger which had no cuts but the finger that is next to it the pointing finger I had a cut that I got three days before but it was not bleeding. can you please tell me what are my chances for HIV. I'm very worried over this and I would highly appreciate your response.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013