Had sex using Trojan condom, dry and itchy vagina, burning. Allergic to condoms?

Hi, a few days ago I had sex using a Trojan condom. This was the f of rat time my boyfriend and I had been together since we started dating, and we did it a few times, changing condoms of course. Well, now I am fixing to start my period but I ve notices that my vagina is a little dry, it has a slight itch to it, and Burns very little. It doesn t really bother e through the day unless I am sitting down relaxing. Is it possible I am allergic to the condoms, or could it be due to the fact it was the first time I had had intercourse in a while, and I did it only days before I am to.start my period?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012