Had sex, used condom, swollen penis head, finger fucked with cut on side of nail. Is HIV or any other STI transmitted through this?

I had sex last night and used a condom, didnt break, today i have a swollen head of my penis. I dont feel any iritation when urinating. Could it be that the condom was ineffective and i might have caught a STI. Also I finger fucked her with one of my fingeres which had a small cut i got in the afernoon on the side of my nail. When i check the nail(finger) i see reddish colour. Is HIV or any other STI transmitted through this.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013