Had sex unprotected twice with two different people. One ejauclated inside of me and the other din't. I'm not having my period symptoms. Concerned?

Ok.. so .. I had sex unprotected twice on two of my supposedly ovulation days one with my boyfriend ; he ejauclated inside of me no problem then two days later but I made the other guy stop .. he didn't ejaculate at all. I'm not having my period symptoms I don't think.. but I'm just nervous and scared the other guy was the day before my egg was supposed to release. But he didn't ejaculate at all.. help.. I'm nervous. Should I be okay?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013