Had sex twice. Pregnant. BPD at 20 weeks is 48.8 cm, fl 56cm. Got pregnant after which intercourse?

Dear Dr. I am Andrea, I would like to ask you about my pregnancy, I have only 2 date 19.6 and 18.7 when I was with my boyfriend... but now I am not sure from which date I am pregant.... doctor says 90% percent from second... but second sex was without ejaculation .... In my opinion I am pregant from first date.... BPD at 20 weeks was 48,8 cm, FL 32,5, at 30 weeks 81 cm, FL 56 cm... date birth by sono are 10.4 and also 3.4 .... what do u thing? Can this baby from first or from second date?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013