Had sex, took unwanted 72, had sex just 3 days before periods. Is it possible that am pregnant?

i have done sex with my bf first time,, he did nt leaked his sperms inside but for precaution i took unwanted 72 to avoid pregnancy, after that, we done sex again for two days ,, but he again did not leaked sperms inside,, and one more thing he was not using condoms in any of acts,, m i have done with my periods from just three days before,,, so am tensed now,, whether it is possible for me,, that i can become pregnant,,, please help me,,because its very urgent, thanks
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013