Had sex the morning after the day of ovulation, missed perids, have vomiting, tender breasts. Could be pregnant ?

hi if i had sex the morning after the day i ovulated and now i have missed my period for 3 months and ive been feeling faint in some occasions and when i smell something that is a strong smell it makes me want to vomit and my nipples and the part around them seem to have gotten darker and last month my breast were tender now they just feel heavier do you think i could be pregnant
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
The chance of being pregnant when the intercourse is after the day of ovulation is very low .To be pregnant you should have intercourse 2_3 days before ovulation because the chance is greater..
Your symptoms (faint,vomit,dark nipple and tender) ,and signs as missed 3 periods say that you are pregnant .
To confirm the pregnancy you should an ultrasound and consult with your doctor.

thank you