Had sex, taken birth control, back pain, stomach pain, sensitive nipples. Pregnant?

Hi im elaine , now in my past i have had problems getting a period but now my doctor gave me birth control so i can see my period, i just got off my period last week my boyfriend and i had sex while i was on my period and while i was taking birth control for the past week i have been having really bad back pain up and down my spine , i have had sharp pains in my stomach and cramp like pains in my palvic i haven t seen any spotting but my nipples are sencetive when you touch and rub them is this a sign that i can be pregnant ?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012