Had sex, spotted a little, have cough, lump in stomach. Am I pregnant?

6 weeks ago, me & my boyfriend had sex & he went in me. After I waited 2 weeks, I took a test. Well it was negative. I haven t had my actual period. But after 2 weeks, i Only spotted a very small amount for 3 days & it sopped completely. Then I had brown discharge for a day or two. I have taken multiple of tests these past 6 weeks & they all came out negative. But also when I sneeze or cough I pee a little. & I have a small lump in the right side of my tummy. I don t know if me feeling bad has anything to do with the past 2 colds I ve had during this 6 weeks or if I m pregnant! Please help me :(
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

It does not sound like you are pregnant. A test will usually turn positive at latest about 2-3 weeks after your last episode of unprotected intercourse. The other symptoms of a discharge, urinary symptoms, and cough are likely unrelated and should be addressed with your doctor.

I would recommend that you talk with your doctor about birth control, cycle regulation and symptoms that might indicate a bladder or vaginal infection.

I hope that this helps! Good luck.