Had sex, saw heavy brown bleeding. Took cytotec. Also done with scan but nothing. Could it be an ectopic?

I am 34years. I had my period 24th march through 27th march. By 29th of march I had sex with my 31st - 2nd April I had brown bleeding that was slightly heavy.then I started having sore breast and nausea. I had a blood PT on the 10th of April that showed a low HCG. Because we are not ready for another baby I used cytotec on the 12th of April. And I bled for that day and spot the nex t day. My problem now is I still have sore breast. I even feel it's getting fuller. Sometimes I feel dizzy with slight pains on my pelvis. I have repeated the PT but all negative. I have done scan but nothing. Could it be an ectopic?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013