Had sex, red rash with white blisters on penis. Fungal infection, STD or HIV?

Hello, Well I worried with the infection occurring with red rash with white blisters on penis.last it happened in April that time I had checked for herpes which was negative,last few month on 14th had unprotected oral sex with prostitute,because of which i had same infection,i again got tested for VDRL and tridot.which were negative.also had done p24 antigen and antibody test done after 17days which was non reactive.now few days before 5days at least had sex with my wife again the same red rash with white blisters occurred.i was told by the dermatologist it is nothing but fungal infection.can u please help me out understand whether I am infected with std or HIV ,I am need ur help.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012