Had sex, pre-cum, thick white discharge. Was not ovulating. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello, me and my boyfriend were messing around 6 days after my period ended and he had ejaculated before we started messing around with our privates, when we started messing around he had rubbed his penis around my vagina and close to my hole,i know that he pre-cummed and it was more than once we just kept taking rests but I had taken the plan b pill probably 57 hours after that incident which was as soon as I can get it, what's the possibility of me getting pregnant? By the way I'm still a virgin there was no penetration and some extra info is that I started my period on a Monday and it ended on either that Saturday or Sunday and the incident happened 5-6 days later which was that friday so im not sure if i was ovulating yet or not but when i got home there was some thick white discharge, do you think the plan b would have helped if something would've gotten into my vagina and might have caused me to get pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Dec 2013
Dear Merna,

Thanks for posting your query to HCM

The important of news for you is there are no chance of pregnancy in your self by the whole series of incidents happened in last few days. To explain it scientifically:

Now in your case:

1. No intercourse done and you are still virgin. Precum contains very less number of sperms and penis was not inserted inside.

2. Even if we say there ar ehighest chances of pregnancy when you have intercourse close to 12-15 th day of cycle. your incident happened on around 11th day ( 6 days of periods +next 5 days) so again pregnancy is not possible

3.Lastly you are smart girl not to take any chance so took plan B ultimately leading to no cahnce of coincidence even.

The thick white discharge is nothing but cervical mucus dropped bit late. But do take care to have all the best precautions in future.

With best wishes,

Dr Sanjay K Kanodia

MD (Dermatology & STD/Venereology)