Had sex, pink discharge, negative pregnancy test. Wondering what it could be

Hi...I had my period on June 3rd than around June 15th I had sex...than I got my period again on June 30 to about July my period is due July 28th but today after I went to the bathroom I. Wiped and it was a light pink discharge . I have took 3 pregnancy tests and they are all negitive just wondering what it could be.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Well come to HCM
This is not the pregnancy for sure but this could be irregular menstrual cycle and this is nothing to worry for the pregnancy, still to clear the doubts it is advisable to get done the ultrasonography test this would rule out the other possibilities better to get done, hope this helps