Had sex, penis forehead turned back fully, pain. What should i do?

Dear sir, my penis forskin(head) was nt turned back but two days ago, I had sex and now my penis forskin is turned back fully.. But the problem is its paining alot and feel like electrick shock.. Its been 2 days and my penis head pains ( shock) when i touch and even i am feeling uncomfortable because it get touched frequently with geans or any clothes i wear and difficult to walk as well.. What should i do to get rid of this pain. Please help me
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013