Had sex on ovulation day, urine smells. What is chance to get pregnant?

I was wondering if you could help me, I had sexual intercourse every day throughout my 6 day open window, except I didn t have sex the day I actually ovulated, however had sexual intercourse quite late the night before ovulation day. what is the chances of me getting pregnant? My fertile window was 16th feb till 21st I have noticed in the past couple days my finger nails have randomly started to grow quite fast and seem to be strong. I have never ever been able to grow my nails. I have read that this could be linked to early pregnancy? Also my urine is very strong in smelling. I drink plenty so definitely not dehydrated. Hope u can help
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013