Had sex on ovulation day. Have cramps, nausea and sore nipples. Pregnancy?

I had unprotected sex the day I ovulated (on the 15) the next day I stared having cramps, the cramps come and go throughout the day, I've had cramps at the bottom of my stomach for 11days including today, Friday will be a full two weeks since the sex. My nipples and around my boob for maybe 4 days have been sore. And in the morning I feel nauseous,.and gagg quite a bit. Could I possibly be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
The chances of pregnancy have always been there wit
h unprotected sex on ovulation day.
You should consult a gynecologist for urine, blood test and ultraasonography to rule out pregnancy.
Hope I have answered your query If you have further questions I will be happy to help.