Had sex on 13th, 26th october with boyfriend, partner respectively. 22 weeks pregnant. Whose child is it possibly?

Well, I am 22 weeks pregnant with my second and it s a boy! But I am kind of nervous. My doctors due date is July 9th, 2013. My lmp was the 1st of October of 2012. I had unprotected sex on the 13th with my boyfriend, but I cheated and also had unprotected sex on the 26th of the same month. What is the chance that my son could not be my boyfriend s???? A little help please! I feel so guilty already i just dont know what to do.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013