Had sex, no period. Negative pregnancy test. Movement in stomach. Pregnant?

hie. i have never missed any period before in my life, to mean it has been regular. Now i met with my husband when i was on ovulation on the 10th of March 2013. i was expecting to go on mensis on the 16th but up to now i have not gone. 9 days after we met i did a home pregnant test which came out negative, but i have the feeling of that one who wants to go on stomach has some movements. can i be pregnant? can i wait and get another preg test
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013