Had sex months back with two partners. Had spotting. Whose baby is this?

I had intercourse with a guy around Jan 15th when my boyfriend and I were broken up. (yes, i told my boyfriend) But my boyfriend and I got back together a week later and had intercourse everyday ever since. I still had my period, but it was spotty. Opinions on why?? My boyfriend and I had alot of intercourse during that week also. Could that cause spotting? I tried a pregnancy test at the end of Feb and took another one at the doctors a week or two after, but they both showed up neg. My positive test finally showed up March 13th. Because of how long it took, would that already mean it s my boyfriends kid? Also, in my first trimester on April 11th, my ultrasound said i was 8 weeks, 5 days pregnant. That puts my due date to November 16th & my conception dates between Feb 25- Mar. 5th. My only concern is the spotting... Just opinions on the dad & spotting please. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012