Had sex, missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. On meprate 10 mg. What is the problem?

i had my periods on 26 march this year .....nw its 2 month i did not get them.....i had sex with my partner on 5 april .......and in between 2 month many more times ..... then he gave me prega news to check whether i m pregnent or not but twice a time it was negative ..........then he gave me tablet meprate of 10 mg...yesterday i had tat tabet once a day after having meal, and today empty stomach .....nw i m worried ...could u plz help me out what is my exact problem....
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
IF YOU ARE not pregnant you will get your periods after completion of the pills for 5 days.
you should get menses with in one week after taking the last dose.
dont worry.continue your drug,.