Had sex, light pink bleeding, HPT negative. Could i be pregnant?

I am currently 13 days late. I think I do have some of the symptoms of pregnancy but I brush them off I don t want my hopes to high! I notice that the next day after having sex with my fiance I would spot this pinkish watery stuff. Only for a day. Well last night we had intercourse and I spotted and now the next day its a little bit darker than the pinkish water. Is it my period or am I pregnant? Also I took pregnancy test my 5th day late it was negative, and on the tenth also negative. Thank you so much.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013