Had sex, he did not ejaculate to mine. Do i still have a chance to get pregnant?

me and my boyfriend had a contact last march 21, since it was our first time we dont know how to handle it both,,, when he tried to insert it to mine i felt the pain. so i told him to remove it from being inserted to mine... he did not ejaculate to mine nor outside. but he told me that he was not sure that he precum... my question is do i still have a chance to get pregnant? it was my first time,,, he told me that he urinate at home before we did those stupid YYYY@YYYY ,, and it was 6 days after my period also,,,
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013