Had sex for two weeks. Skipped period. Nausea, headaches, fatigue, thirsty. Pregnancy chances?

Had sex with fiancé for almost two weeks, then had my period the weekend after on January 7 2013... I skipped february s period and had a three day light spotting at the last three days of february. I ve been feeling nauseas on and off for the last week, I also been having headaches on and off, hot flashes, fatigue but really restless at night. Increased thirst, feel like I m going to faint in and off also. Could I be pregnant? If so how far along do you think? Cause I went for a preganancy test at the doctors office in middle of January and three days ago and they both said negative... Help!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013