Had sex for first time, started feeling pain when urinating with blood, taking Alprim. Is it due to UTI?

Hi I sort of feel embarrassed but last month i lost my virginity to my boyfriend and I started feeling pain when I urinated n blood came out i went to the doctor n told him and he gave me alprim because he said it was a uti but now I ve been taking alprim for three days now and the pain goes away for a bit but after like 24 hrs the pain kicks in again. I also still feel lumps down Inside my vagina
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013