Had sex for first time, causing bleeding and a lot of pain in vagina. Taking Birth control. Solution for pain?

My wife and I got married three weeks ago and she was a virgin. After the first night when she lost her virginity she bled very little. This morning we had sex and she bled very little but did not tell me. later on, we had sex again and since then she has been bleeding everytime she goes to the bathroom and she is feeling a lot of pain from her vagina . I am very worried about her please advice. she is taking the pill so she will not get pregnant.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013