Had sex, fluid outside condom, smells like semen. Taking nordette. Will it be effective?

Hi me and my gf had sex last Friday at 2 am, we used condom but i didn t withdraw it immediately after ejaculation , then i noticed that some fluid is outside the condom, it smells like semen , is it from me or her? that day was her 6th day after her menstruation . im worried, i just researched recently about nordette ECP, and im planning to let her take nordette this sunday at 10 am, so the interval is 56 hrs after we had sex, and it still lies in the 72 hrs of the instruction in taking nordette as emergency conraception. will that still be effective? thanks a lot doctors.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013