Had sex first time, sharp stomach pain, diarrhea, no appetite. Are these pregnancy signs?

It's the first time i had sex with my boyfriend, but generally it was the first time. The condom broke but no substance had came out and of course we changed the condom really quickly. Day one(after intercourse) : Loads of pains around the area, also in the stomach but a sharp pain. I ignored because it was the first time and it's quite natural to have pains. Day 2: diarrhea, but no stomach aches. Hadn't really eaten as i had no appetite because of the pains. But later on in the afternoon i had a big stomach ache and tummy is making noises. I ate thinking I was hungry but still carried on making noises, i also feel dizziness and cold, im trying to convince myself im not pregnant and im just ill. Please tell me im ill?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013