Had sex, feeling of pregnancy symptoms. How to get sured?

I m 15 nearly 16, i m 5ft 2, and i m not sure about my wait, around 7 stone , I had a feeling i might be pregnant, I had all the symptoms, but then I had sex earlier and at one point it felt like my stomach was ripping, and it hurt before that ripping feeling like his penis was hitting something, but it s the same person i ve been having sex with for 5 months now and i ve never had that before? I m really worried please help me. Thankyou
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
May 2013

If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation then there is possibility of pregnancy.
But just by symptoms we cannot confirm or exclude the pregnancy.
You may be having some post-coital tear, that is hurting during the intercourse.
So you once consult gynecologist, get examined and find out the cause for your problem.
And take treatment accordingly.
Better to use some regular contraceptive methods.
For more details you can ask me through: