Had sex, faded positive line in pregnancy test. Am I pregnant?

Hi, i just want to ask if im possible pregnant. i had sex with my boyfriend last 2 and a half weeks ago.. and i went to get a pregnancy test this morning & it showed a faded line on the positive line. my period last month was Sept 9 and had done sex last Sept 22. and my period s supposed to come on October 6 or October 7.. and today s october 9.. my period still hasn t arrived but last week i had symptoms like im going to have my period like every month.. my partner is low on sperm count and im acidic.. could it be possible that im pregnant???
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012