Had sex, ejaculated, wiped off. Is there any way i could be pregnant?

Im not sure if there is a chance i could have got pregnant. The other day i gave my boyfriend a blowjob and he ejaculated. We wiped it off. He went pee. A while later we had sex. the condom was to small so he took it off. He went in me a few times and we stopped because we realized it was a dumb idea. He didt finish in me. Is there any way i could be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
May 2013
Sometimes pre-ejaculate fluid can contain few spermatozoa.
So if you had intercourse around the time of ovulation, the possibility of pregnancy can be completely eliminated.
So if 72 hours not yet completed after the act you can go for emergency pill.
If not you wait till your expected date of periods and if you miss the date, go for pregnancy test once.
For more details you can ask me through: