Had sex, ejaculated near vagina. Is there any possibility that she can get pregnant?

Hi doctor ,I just was fooling around with one lady and we didn't have a full sexual intercourse but I rubbed my penis with her vagina and after that I ejaculated near by her vagiana,is there any possibility that she can get pregnant taking into consideration that this incident happened right after she was done from her period
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013
Mar 2013
Hello
Firstly, there is very less possibility of a pregnancy because just after the period, conception in itself is very improbable.
Secondly you did not have vaginal penetration as you mentioned, so again, a pregnancy becomes scantly possible.
so yes, the odds of pregnancy are very very low.
All the best.