Had sex during periods, my husband ejaculated inside. Any chance of getting pregnant?

Hi I just wanted to know i had sex with my husband. Before that I started with my bleeding but not very heavy, it usually takes me 2 to 3 days after my bleeding to get my actual period. My husband usually ejaculate outside but this time he failed. Any chance of getting pregnant. Mg bleeding slowed down is it because I am thinking too much about it or my bad luck I got pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Welcome to HCM
You had sex with your partner few days prior to expected date is considered safe period as ovulation take place approximately 14 days prior to start of your period.Hence chances of pregnancy is almost nil but it is not 100%
But to depend on ejeculation out side is very risky and you can get pregnant in any cycle.
Now what can you do is to wait for your period and if it is delayed take urine pregnancy test and further action depends on result if it is negative and you get period then it is fine, if positive then consult your Gynecologist to continue or go for MTP.
Once you get your period you should use one of the more reliable contraceptive methods in consultation of your gynecologist like OCP,IUCD, or Barrier methods like condoms.
Hope this information is useful to you.
Good Luck.