Had sex during periods, have breast pain, sick feeling, flu and body aches. Not on birth control. Pregnancy chance?

I want to know if im pregnant i had sex on the 6th of this month and started my period on the 5th and my periods always last 7 days this time it lasted until the 9th and i havent been on birthcontrol my breats hurt sometimes but not all the time and i fill sick sometimes and i get mad here and there last week on the 13th i had a flu with the body aches and pooping and that only lasted a day need help please
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012