Had sex during periods, ejaculated inside, delayed periods. Any chance I could get pregnant ?

Hi.. Im 18, i dont know how to start, So Ive been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for a year and a half, I have been using drugs for that time as well so i thought i could not get pregnant.. My period was about a week and a half ago, for some reason, i have no idea why, my boyfriend thought he could ejaculate inside of me, because im on my period. he thought i couldnt get pregnant on my period, And so he did finish inside.. My period was over the next day, 3 or 4 days have gone by and all of a sudden it looks like im on my period again? Normal blood , like a regular period...nothing like This has happened to me wether i was using drugs or not, my periods have always been perfect, no longer then 5 days.. Nothing irregular at all, ever. This is the first time ive ever had anyone finish in me.. Not on birth control , havent been for about 2 years... Is there any chance i could be pregnant? Maybe i did and it miscarried? Its probably too early to tell... Im just scared i never was irregular, until the first time my boyfriend ejaculated in me.. maybe its just a coincidence. idk... thank you so much!
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Mar 2013
Thank you for your query.
As you mentioned, you are not on any birth control, so could you please specify what drugs you have been using to ensure that you would not get pregnant ?
ALso, ejaculation inside the vagina would not cause any menstrual irregularity.
You have just had an irregular period.
hence, you should rule out a missed pregnancy, or an ectopic pregnancy.
Cervical lesions like growths or polyps, endometrial pathologies etc also cause post coital bleeding.
Possibly the drugs you have mentioned could have caused such a side effect.
Please visit your gynecologist for further clarity