Had sex during periods and even later, scan showing 12 weeks gestational age. what is the ovulation date?

I had my period on the 10th of october and had sex on the 13th whilst still on my period, we first of all used a condom but it snapped so resorted to the pull out method which was done in plenty of time as he masturbated then ejaculated away from me. I then had sex with my ex boyfriend from the 22nd of october onwards everyday at least twice as we had got back together without any protection. On my first 12 week scan my gestational age was 12 weeks 0 days which would have been the 11th of october. Just wondering if you could help me pin point ovulation? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012