Had sex during periods. Took unwanted 72. Feeling tired, nausea and body pain. Can i be pregnant?

hello sir,i had sex on the fifth day of my period we usd condom and ys a very slight penetration without condom,that i can say was barely touching the vaginal orifice,nxt day also had sex using condom.eventually i had taken unwanted72 the very nxt day,and i had my periods within 4days and it lasted for 4-5 days like noraml periods? so now there is no chance of prgnancy rite?but after around 1 wk after getting my priods i am getting body pain and feeling tired.also a bit of nausea .why this is happening?can i be pregnant?i dont want to help me.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012