Had sex during ovulation period. Why is there pink and white discharge?

Hi i am 35yrs.every 26days i get period.last period is my 16th 2012. Buy june 10th i should get my period. We want to have 2nd child. we had intercourse on my ovulation period.till now no period. not done pregranency test.but white discharge with pink/red (very thick) last 3 days. breast cramping ,little tired.please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
mam first do a urine pregnancy test and if positive get b-HCG level testing done.
but if negative get a pelvic ultrasound because it is an indicator of tubal pregnancy.
visit a gynecologist with reports.
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain.