Had sex during ovulation. Having breast leakage, sickness after eating, weightgain, heavy pink discharge. Reason?

hi , i had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend during my ovulation period(last Month). for about a week now ive been feeling sick after i eat, breast leaking & im gaining weight . BUT ... my period has just came on & now im confused. its heavy but goes to light pink ocasionally ... i dont have the regular cramps ... what is happening . im confused here . ive never had a baby before or been pregnant .. im 19 yrs. old
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013