Had sex during mensuration. Led to light bleeding, odor, tummy cramps, pelvic pain. Help?

I had intercourse during the third day of my period the next day I had very little bleeding then the days following I have been spotting a brownish colored discharge its been about three weeks now and I m still having the brownish colored discharge but very little it does have a slight odor I have been having stomach cramps and I m now experiencing some pelvic pain that s really uncomfortable after I eat or drink I get bloated oh and I have tooking two pregnancy test but both negative what could be the cause of all this ?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013