Had sex, did not ejaculate inside the vagina. Possibility of pregnancy?

me and my BF had sex but ejaculation has not happened inside as he spilled out his sperm outside and it was on 12th day of my period, is there any chance to get pregnancy? if so what would be preferable way to avoid pregnancy ?.. my BF sure that single drop not went inside even i did t feel anything like some liquid kind of thing went inside..
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Thanks for contacting HCM:
1. The chances of getting pregnant is less than 1% in your case because your boyfriend spilled out his sperm outside entirely so don't worry about it
2. The one thing you have to keep in mind that you had coitus on the 12th day of your period which is around 14th day of menstruation where ovulation can takes place. So in future try to avoid 5 days pre and 5 days post to the ovulation day if you are getting mentrual cycle regularly
3. Try to use protected sex to prevent STD and pregnancy
4. Even now if u have any doubts in your mind then use post-coital pill for unprotected sex

This information will help you