Had sex, bleeding heavily along with clots, bleeding even during sex. Suggestion?

Hi there... I am a bit worried... I had sex a few hours ago, after almost 2 years without... yeah, i know, a lot... anyway, I am still bleeding and big clots are coming out... i bled so much it went through my jeans and my sanitary towel... it doesn't hurt at all, feeling is a bit unpleasant, but still, nothing unusual. And it was a bit rough and the penis was a bit too big, since I bled even during sex.... should i be worried? :/
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
From history it seems that you might have got some injury in your vaginal canal due to rough sex with long penis.
Injury or soreness might have caused heavy bleeding.
If bleeding does not control then consult Gynaec and go for physical examination to know the nature and extent of injury.
Avoid sex for few days.
Ok and take care.